Saturday, June 09, 2007

Waxing Theological About Nothing!

Friends, I know you have been faithfully checking my blog and I must apologize. It has been almost a full month since the last post and alas, I have no excuses. Ah well. In the time since I last wrote a Wilco album was released, 80 bazillion of my friends were comissioned or ordained and the countdown has definitely begun for people who are leaving this area (some in 3 weeks, some in less than three months!). In fact, I'm attending an ordination service today at the National Cathedral.
I spoke to my former next door neighbor who was recently ordained as a Deacon in the Episcopal Church...she said, "I finally am able to relax on a Sunday afternoon. Sleep, take a hike, read even--I don't have to write anymore papers. I'm going to actually be a priest." Yes my friend, the light is shining brightly at the end of that tunnel.

As the light shines brightly on the end of this post, I will tell you I'm heading to Bread for the World's Sowing Seeds Conference later today So finally, there will be something to wax theological about...

2 comments:

Ashley said...

Hope the conference is going well chicka. I look forward to reading your thoughts on all you heard!

Ingrid said...

Yo - write more.